NLP4Kids Child Therapy - Cheshire
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1AA
At NLP4Kids Child Therapy Cheshire, I offer individual counselling type sessions and workshops for children, teenagers, parents & teachers based around NLP.
NLP is a series of techniques and processes that can be used for the purposes of therapy. Sessions of NLP tend to be structured and proactive and are therefore different from talking and listening based therapies such as counselling or psychotherapy.
As an NLP4Kids practitioner, I have specific techniques that I use for each challenge that children and teenagers may experience, These have been adapted from mainstream NLP methodologies.
I support and help children and young people with a wide variety of problems such as:
- Exam stress e.g. 11+ examinations, GCSE's or specialist subject exams.
- Lack of Confidence caused by natural shyness or life experiences.
- Low Self Esteem e.g. self-doubt, lack of assertiveness, negative beliefs, sensitivity.
- Phobias From mild fears to sheer terror.
- Bereavement- remember this can be a confusing time for children, they may react to the emotions of others who are close to them or may experience a deep loss for someone/something that may be regarded as minor by others around them.
- Parents Divorce or any other kind of changes in home life can also cause disruption to an ordinarily balanced emotional state.
I also work with children with these problems:
- Anxiety in children
- Anger management for children
- Teenage depression
- Children with ADHD
I offer a free consultation to clients which gives them an opportunity to find out more about their local NLP4Kids practitioner and the techniques and strategies available to them.
Child Therapy , NLP Techniques , Free Coaching Consultation, Mental Health
See main listing - NLP4Kids Child Therapy - Cheshire